1. I wonder if one can really predict the weather according to their aches and pains. My neighbor always used to say that it was going to rain because his right knee was aching.
2. I wonder how fortune cookies were invented/created.
3. I wonder what it would be like to be a Viking.
4. I wonder what my mom thought when she picked up my dinner plate to clear the table and saw my carrots, peas, and bread crusts (when I was a child of course...very sneaky of me). She never said a thing.
5. I wonder what my parents life or my life (if I would have one) would be like if my dad was not drafted into the Vietnam War.
6. I wonder how it felt to be him. He tells me bits and pieces. He was young- 20 I think.
7. I wonder how far a fuzzy dandelion seed can travel.
8. I wonder what my grandmother was like growing up. I picture her in the movie Meet Me in St. Louis riding on the trolley with Judy Garland.
9. I wonder what it would be like to live in the upper most regions of the Northern Hemisphere. What would it be like to live in so much daylight in the summer, the darkness in the winter.