Friday, July 3, 2015

Summer Reading

I am a little behind on my summer reading. I think I needed a little break at the beginning of June. That and I am all caught up on Parks and Rec- caught up and finished. I am really going to miss Ron!

Since capturing this photo I finished A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab. I give it 5 stars. I loved the way it was organized. Schwab's characters immediately drew me in. But mostly I loved the different variances of London. The uniqueness and similarities between them. I felt like I was traveling both horizontally and vertically in time. Cannot wait to see what Schwab does in the sequel.

Not in in this photo is my digital reads. I am participating in the Awakened and Unshakable Book Clubs/Studies through Angela Watson's website The Cornerstone for Teachers. More about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment