1. I wonder if one can really predict the weather according to their aches and pains. My neighbor always used to say that it was going to rain because his right knee was aching.
2. I wonder how fortune cookies were invented/created.
3. I wonder what it would be like to be a Viking.
4. I wonder what my mom thought when she picked up my dinner plate to clear the table and saw my carrots, peas, and bread crusts (when I was a child of course...very sneaky of me). She never said a thing.
5. I wonder what my parents life or my life (if I would have one) would be like if my dad was not drafted into the Vietnam War.
6. I wonder how it felt to be him. He tells me bits and pieces. He was young- 20 I think.
7. I wonder how far a fuzzy dandelion seed can travel.
8. I wonder what my grandmother was like growing up. I picture her in the movie Meet Me in St. Louis riding on the trolley with Judy Garland.
9. I wonder what it would be like to live in the upper most regions of the Northern Hemisphere. What would it be like to live in so much daylight in the summer, the darkness in the winter.
Friday, July 3, 2015
Since capturing this photo I finished A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab. I give it 5 stars. I loved the way it was organized. Schwab's characters immediately drew me in. But mostly I loved the different variances of London. The uniqueness and similarities between them. I felt like I was traveling both horizontally and vertically in time. Cannot wait to see what Schwab does in the sequel.
Not in in this photo is my digital reads. I am participating in the Awakened and Unshakable Book Clubs/Studies through Angela Watson's website The Cornerstone for Teachers. More about that later.